Business Development Manager - VAT IT Shared Sales
Nature of position:
- Business development
- Market Research
- Researching and generating leads in a specific international market aimed at a specific product / product, and all functions in relation to business development
- Cold calling/emailing/contacting leads to book conference calls and set up meetings
- Other duties within the Employee’s vocational abilities.
- People person
- Willingness to cold call and learn phone call persuasion skills.
- The ability to speak to and persuade multicultural individuals.
- Research and business development skills.
- The ability to be resilient and adapt to a fast pace environment.
- The ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Competitive but also able to function individually and as part of a team.
- Attentive to detail
- Able to take initiate and be creative.
- English (Essential)
- Set core hours but will shift to anytime between GMT -8 to +10 depending on target market
- Permanent position
- Tertiary education - (Advantageous if studied towards a commerce degree but will consider other degrees).
- Sales experience will be advantageous
- Business Development experience advantageous
- Individuals who are successful in meeting targets on a regular basis will have an opportunity to be promoted to aTeam Leader and Sales Branch Manager / Director
- As soon as possible
- 54 Melrose Boulevard, Melrose Arch, Melrose North, 2196, Johannesburg
- 2 to 3 interviews with Recruitment Specialist and Reporting Manager respectively